- We signed the papers, handed over the cash, and got the keys to our new house! Let the fun begin.
- I ordered this sweater from Madewell. It is a nice weight and super soft, and on sale.
- Kohls has garnered some interest once again with this embellished blouse. It looks a heck of a lot like this sleeveless version from J.Crew, except with the long sleeves it is a lot more versatile for year-round wear. I purchased the solid blue, but I am really thinking about going back and getting the white. It is a heavy, slightly stretch material that wasn’t see through at all, a rarity these days. Great quality for only $30. I am also a sucker for joggers. Pants that is. The Joie silk joggers have been all over the place and I have been eying them repeatedly. These from the J.Lo Collection are a good quality, also available in gray, and were on sale for 50% off, making them oh about 90% cheaper than the Joie pants. High five for Kohls.
- I am obsessed with this Tumblr, STAG.
- I bought an amazing pair of Lucchese boots recently and am having them tailored a bit at ManMur aka the greatest shoe shop in the world. I seriously love that place. If you are in Raleigh, or not, take your shoes to them. I’ve left Louboutins to Lucchese to vintage to anything in between in their hands and they work magic.
- For my birthday gift to myself, I bought this super fun ring from Gorjana. I wasn’t overly hype about the quality when it arrived, but I decided to keep it. I wore it only a few times before a stone fell out! I have had better jewelry from Forever21, and for a fraction of the price obvi. Reviews aren’t always roses people.
- Have a delightful weekend!